Born in Putignano in 1956, he has practiced the profession of hospital cardiologist for about 30 years.
His professional commitment did not prevent him from exercising his passion for photography which he cultivated already during his university studies. He prefers travel and landscape photography.
“I immediately became passionate about landscapes because I grew up having the landscape as a resource – says the artist – My virtual masters were all the greatest Italian and international photographers; I fed on their works and tried to understand their secrets “. Numerous his participation in exhibitions and fairs.
Are you interested in buying one of the artist’s works? Contact us immediately by writing to email@example.com
Main exhibitions and awards:
The artist has participated in numerous exhibitions. And in particular:
- Scope Art Show New York, New York City March 2020;
- Art Innsbruck 2020, Innsbruck January 2020;
- Premio IconArt 2019, Salerno December 2019;
- “Arte Paris”, Parigi September 2019;
- “Premio Modigliani Spoleto Arte”, Spoleto August 2019;
- Collettiva “Dialogando con la Biennale – Venezia 2019”, Venezia July 2019;
- Personale “Glimpses of Puglia”, Fasano (Br) July 2019;
- Mostra collettiva “I mille di Sgarbi”, Cervia June 2019;
- “Arte Roma”, Roma giugno 2019; “Arte Lisbona”, Lisbona May 2019;
- Mostra collettiva “I Sensi”, Stoccolma May 2019