Vincenzo Pizzorusso was born in Parete (Ce) in 1974. He obtained a degree in Medicine and Surgery, a specialization in Occupational Medicine and a PhD in Environment, Prevention and Public Medicine, at the University of Naples Federico II ; the master’s degree in Cultural Anthropology and Ethnology at the Alma Mater University of Bologna; the Specialization in Chemical Risk Assessment and Management, at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”.
As a figurative artist he took his first steps as a self-taught artist, continuing and refining painting techniques under the guidance of maestro Biagio Cerbone, with whom he intertwined a profound human and artistic association.
He periodically lectures on topics concerning the relationship between art and health and on the anthropological aspects of the various forms of art.
Are you interested in buying one of the artist’s works? Contact us immediately by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main exhibitions and awards:
Ha partecipato a diversi concorsi, mostre e rassegne artistiche internazionali, portando a casa numerosi riconoscimenti. E, in particolare, si segnalano:
- Lisbona “Premio Vasco da Gama”, Lisbona, May 2019;
- Museo Acheoligico Campano di Capua, 2019 ;
- Arte Madrid, AR.CO , Madrid, March 2019;
- Arte Praga, AR.CO, Praga, January 2019;
- In various group shows with the Association Napoletana Medici Pittori and, last December, in a solo show at the Church of the Santissima Addolorata in Salerno, as part of the International Prize for Contemporary Art “Arte Salerno”